Help please

Lulu • Ttc baby numbero uno 😀 excited, cannot wait
Ok so first of all before i would open and delete my app of instagram when i would be bored andbusually when my bf isnt around im not doing anything sneeky i usually use insta for make up tips and exercising and food when my bf is around i dont use it bc im not bored he got mad bc i didnt tell him which i told him he was right u know that im just going to leave it open but i still only see it qhen im bored today he asked me if i looked theu my insta i told him yea he said y didnt i tell him im like we agreed of me having the app and being logged in and he said i have to tell him everytime i look thru it and he cant trust me firat of all i know it looks sneeky but i only follow celebrities my followers are only 63 and i have mostly girls and the guys are my old friends from 3 years plus that i dont talk to im only there to be honeat for gossip lol like from celebrities and about make up he walked out bc he said he cant truat me did i honestly did something that bad i mean i dont talk to anyone on their but please should i feepbreally bad bc honestly i feel bad bc of before not telling him but y do i have to tell him everytjing i lookat my insta