Lost a baby but gained an angel

Heidi

After our first month ttc, I tested and found out I was pregnant at 10 dpo. Went to the doctor at 8 weeks and found the baby to only measure 6 weeks 4 days and no heart beat. My hcg and progesterone levels were all good. Went back a week later to do another ultrasound and found the baby to be 6 weeks 1 day still no heart beat. I tried the misoprostol with no luck and so had the d&c. In many ways I felt like something like this would happen ever since I found out I was pregnant. I'm not a very religious person, but did take to reading sections of the bible that discuss loss and infertility. I must say that reading God's word did bring me much comfort, I believe that is what has brought me through so well. At first I didn't think I'd be ready to try again any time soon, but now that is all I look forward to. It sometimes hurts a little to see pregnant women and babies, but I know that my time will come. Until then, I have my own little angel, how many people can say that. We can start trying after I get my first period, which should be in about 2 weeks according to my doctor. Good luck ladies, things will get better.

LMP May 14th

D&C July 27th