I Feel So Inadequate In Bed

Lexi • 1 baby boy, married, not TTC.
So... My husband and I are having some sexual issues since our son was born a few months ago. On my end it's mostly tiredness and low libido from breastfeeding but I am always down to please him or make love to him even if I don't really feel like it phyisically I want to be close to him and also make him happy and it feels good for me to be intimate. But he isn't feeling it so much. He says it has nothing to do with his attraction to me or the way I feel but I think it really must. During sex lately like 60 percent of the time he either a) can't cum b) can't get it up or c) has to jerk off because I can't finish him. My confidence is already kind of low... I try to look pretty and take care of myself and be sexy for him. But the fact that fucking me doesn't make him cum and finally I have to have him stop it because it starts to hurt and then he jerks off and THEN maybe might finish... I feel so inadequate. He said it would be good to mix things up and make things more exciting in bed... Well recently we tried anal, I give him oral a lot, I innitiate, sure we use a few positions a lot but idk what to do. I feel like I must be boring and ugly to him anymore. I'm just so sad. Our sex life was always great before we had our baby. Now a lot of things aren't that great anymore between us. We bicker all the time. Sometimes I wonder where our relationship is headed.