Termination? Just read.

Our relationship is under a lot of strain right due to this pregnancy. He believes we should put it up for adpotion since he is not ready for this and financially it will be hard for us. But children aren't ment to be easy. He is 27 years, active in the Air Force and now I am seeing that he still doesn't know what he wants. I am 24 I have a child already and I know what I want. We are not married. I do know that fincally I cannot support two children on my own. I don't believe in other people raising my child and termination is weighing hard on me right now. I know that if I terminate that it will be relief for him and hard for me to handle. I know that if we go the adoption route it will be the same result. Either way it will 50/50 of our relationship ending. I dropped everything to move to the middle of no where to be with him and if I were to move back I have no type of security in San Antonio and no family. But if I move to Houston I have that family to help support me. And get me back on my feet. I am thinking of leaving him bc he doesn't know what he wants other then he doesn't want to be a father or at this point I. A serious relationship from what I can tell.