Sex :(

I get painful cramps and sometimes bleed after sex and even though doctors say it's still safe and okay, my SO has declared he'll no longer have sex with me for fear of my safety. I'm so heartbroken. We've always had vastly different sex drives, Mine constantly being infinitely higher, and I've only just coped with some self esteem issues and only getting it 3-4 times a month. After every baby I've had my breasts get saggier and i bleed for 6-8 wks afterwards. So really, what i feel like just happened, is that i don't get to have sex until my body is ruined even worse and im only 5 months along. So plus post partum recovery im actually not getting sex for like 6/7 months. Im so upset and and angry. I can't stop crying. I know it sounds stupid but right now the magic of everything is quite lost on me and I just want to go to bed and sleep for the next year until it's all over. Being pregnant is so uncomfortable and it takes so muvh away from you already, and i just feel like theres nothing normal and comforting left. I cant cuddle like i used to, im always sick, i look terrible, all the appointments. Ugh. Im just so angry.