Surprise trip

Stacey
So, I've planned a trip away for my fiancé as a thank you present for all the work he did with renovating our bathroom. It looks amazing and I was working and studying constantly so I didn't get to help him out as much as I wanted to. I've planned a nice trip to the coast for the two of us and his best mate and his girlfriend. I've organised with his boss for him to have a night off work so we can have a decent get away. I've booked a charter boat to go fishing, go karts, the zoo, mini putt putt golf and a trip to the massive lolly shop a few towns over. We are all 21 but the fiancé and his best mate are like little kids when it comes to go karts and lolly shops haha. His mates in on the trip but my fiancé has got no idea what's going on. I'm going to have the car packed and ready to go without him seeing. How can I tell him what's happening that will surprise him? I was going to tell him the 4 of us were going out for breakfast and then I was going to give him a card when we get to wherever we have breakfast and explain what the plan is. But I'm open to suggestions?