Stalker. 😒

Amanda
I'm 26 and pregnant with my second son. I recently transferred to Florida and stayed with the same company that I work for. There is a 56 year old man who works the same shift I do. My second day at the new place, he asks what part of the city I live in (which is 20 miles away from where I work). I have no idea how he found that out. Fast forward two months and he is telling me that he is going to bring a ten pound bag of M&M's to my house for my three year old son. I told him that he will NEVER know where I live. Now, he is asking if I turn left or right into my neighborhood off of a certain street.... One that I don't even take when I go home from work. Well, today while leaving Target, he drove past me in the parking lot. I rushed to leave the parking lot and turn down the main road that also leads to my neighborhood. Once I turn into my neighborhood, I drive down like 6 or 7 streets then turn left again. Well I pulled into my driveway and low and behold, this man comes speeding past my house. Now he knows where I live. I'm freaked out because he is one of the strange ones. I immediately called my boss and told her the situation and that something will be said to him tomorrow. I just wanted to let her know. She did some research and found out that he lives 15 minutes from me. So he has NO BUSINESS being down my street. What other actions should be done to prevent this. Please know that he has done this to a girl who worked there before me. Thank you for your help.Â