Orgasming...

Ka
So I've been having sex for almost 7 years. I lost my viriginity at the age of 14 & I'll be 21 in a few weeks. I've only had 2 sex partners in my entire sex life & I've ever orgasmed before. My first was VERY small in size & VERY horrible at sex but being as though he was my first, I didn't know any better. We had sex for years & I thought it was great! I've been w/ my current boyfriend for 5 years now & the sex is AH-MAZINNNNG!!! No complaints AT ALL but... I've never been able to cum! I just can't do it! Idk what's wrong w/ me 😩 I can only make myself cum but not by vaginal penetration. Numerous time, I've reached a climax & just couldn't seem to get it out! I know it's like a "having to pee" feelings & sometimes you have to push. I've don't all of that & still can't see to cum. The last time we had sex, I reached the climax & it just wouldn't come out again! We changed postitions & it was feeling SO good, out of nowhere I just got SUPER wet & he felt it! I'm not sure if I had orgasmed b/c it didn't feel like it. I didn't get that AMAZING sensation of cumming but I felt a lot of moisture more than usual & it was VERY warm... I'm just so confused lol! Someone help me 😩