Have faith

Holly
OK so I know when you lose also in trying to conceive it gets very frustrating when someone tells you to have faith have hope and keep running and obviously keep trying! I was that girl I got so angry and frustrated every single time someone had said those things to me!!! Well I thought it would be a nice idea to do this post! I have been trying to conceive for many years and I found out I was pregnant the month of June 2014! I had went to the hospital because I was having pains down there and I honestly just assumed it was a UTI or track infection because I normally did not drink pop and I had like a glass or two that day or that week I don't remember! However so I went to their hospital and just figured they would give me a urine test and some medicine the doctor came in and told me I was pregnant and I just froze cried and thank god because I know it was him! I didn't want to say anything because I was at that I would jinx myself or I was afraid that it was just a mistake or it was just too good to be true but of course it was true I finally conceived my first child he is now 17 months old and he is a baby boy a few months later I found out I was pregnant again :-) and it's another boy he is now three months old! I know some people may judge but we are trying again hopefully for a girl in all honestly I believe that glow and clear blue fertility monitors are the reason why but the biggest reason is God having faith and praying it is so crazy because when I stopped actually trying in my head and just relaxing and just enjoying the moment that is when I believe it all started happening but anyways sorry this post is all over the place I'm actually in a hurry but I just want to give hope to some people