I was suppose to start on Monday. I've tested and had negative tests. I still haven't started. Glow has changed my starting date to tomorrow. My doctor said if I still had a negative hpts at 7-10 days then to come in for a blood test. I have a first response digital left. Should I test in the morning or wait?