Should I be concerned?
I am exactly 34 weeks today. I went to labor and delivery on Tuesday for menstrual like cramping. They monitored me for 5 hours. Within that five hours they gave me two shots of brethine to stop the contractions. They said my urine sample came back and indicated a slight UTI so they gave me , I believe, antibiotics and said that it should stop the contractions. They discharged me and I was still having contractions but I guess they weren't concerned. I felt ok on Wednesday but have been having them again yesterday and today. I have a hard "timing" them since I can't really feel when they start or stop, just that they're there. I have an appointment with my midwife on Monday, do you think it's safe to just wait it out until then? Any one have any similar stories?