Should I ask my tech to check the sex of the baby?
I see a regular OB and a high risk OB alternating every couple weeks. Last week (14w2d) I went to the regular OB and they did the doppler, but no ultrasound. She asked if my high risk would be doing an ultrasound at my 16 week appt and I wasn't sure. She told me if they did, they should be able to tell me sex. Would it be rude to ask my high risk next week to look? I really want to know and hate the idea of waiting for my anatomy scan Oct 5. I do believe they'll already do an ultrasound as I haven't had one since 12 weeks and my high risk doctor hasn't seen me since 8 weeks. I just don't know if it's rude to ask! Thoughts?