advice and encouragement

Nicole
me and my ex broke up a month and a half ago.... we still kept in touch and not long after he told me he found someone else and not too long after that he told me they stopped talking because he wasn't "feeling it" with her anymore. recently he injured his ankle and for the past week has been complaining he wants my help and has been asking me to come over and see him, which I did not do, and just yesterday he even told me he missed me. but today I saw he posted a pic of this girl he claimed to have stopped talking to saying he's lucky to have her and of course it upset me. I want to block him and cut him out of my life but I just can't get myself to do it cause I have a hard time letting go. I'm not upset that he found someone else because I've been talking to someone new recently but I just feel stupid for believing his lies over and over again and I just miss how things used to be between us. everything reminds me of him and I have better days than others but I still feel empty and hurting and I'm not sure what to do anymore.