Suicide prevention month.

Amber • Hey I'm Amber J, you can call me Amber, jay, or Amber J or what ever you want. Let's be friends and learn stuff!
Hello ladies! 
This month is suicide prevention month, it's especially important to me and I wanted to share it with you all. 
My name is Amber J. I am 20 and I am a United States Sailor. I joined 2 years ago. I never thought that suicide prevention would ever be this important to me. But every day we loose brothers and sisters across the military. It affects everyone. 
Recently I lost a very good friend of mine. She was a civilian but she was a friend and she committed suicide. I didn't even know it was on her mind. Nothing ever changed about her. It was so sudden. 
I wanted to share this with you all because I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the symptoms that commonly are associated with suicide and how you can play your role in saving a life. Please be kind and caring all the time. You never know what someone is going through. 
Let people know that they are loved and that their life is precious. I want to end the suicides and start with loving one another. 
Thank you for reading and ladies, have a beautiful day. 
Xx