I have a bad feeling..do you think I have nothing better to do than be jealous or I should beware?

Before I start I just want to make sure I won't be getting comments like "leave him" etc etc. I am married to the love of my life. He never cheated on me. And is a kind gentleman.

Last time I had a bad feeling I found out that a girl kissed him (he pulled away etc).

He just started a new job at the same time as this girl did the same position. She's in a long term relationship and not really a 'girly girl' but I guess maybe his type. They text, he knows about her more than he says he does etc. Like today I noticed on Facebook someone thanking them about a gift they BOTH got him (from both of them) I was never told anything etc..when asked (texted as he's at work) I just Bern told "haha yes well it did say from both of us yeah". I still don't know what it is but I guess why would I not know about it? I we live together for God's sake.

Recently one girl split with her bf and is now with one of the guys from work who he and that girl are friends with.

It's always 'I don't know her' and he pretends to hate her when actually they're very close etc... They keep joking around..

I just have a bad feeling.

Vote below to see results!