I'm incredibly depressed.

I'm seven weeks along. We TTC baby #2 for two months and got our BFP. Now I am scared and am embarrassed to say I hate being pregnant, and a part of me wishes I wasn't. I have constant nausea, acne so bad I don't want to leave the house, but am so tired and overwhelmed I can't physically leave bed anyway. I don't want anyone to talk to me. I just want to be left alone. I've dropped two classes at my college. I'm irritable. Have no appetite, have headaches. Having anxiety attacks off and on. The slightest bounce or touch of my boobs is agonizing. I'm terrified and guilty and humiliated. This pregnancy has been 300x worse than my first and I am only 7 weeks along. My husband doesn't know how to help me and keeps telling me to call the doctor but I called the doctor's nurse about my painful acne and she was so rude and condescending that I just don't want to talk to them anymore. I am stuck. I am miserable. I am really hating my life right now. And I hate myself for feeling this way because we planned this baby. And now I am so scared of this pregnancy and how miserable and painful it may be. I am scared of delivering this baby now that I know I have to now. Now I suddenly remember how excruciating my c-section recovery was and how awful breastfeeding was for me and my first. I don't want to feel this way but I don't know what to do anymore. About anything in my life.