Needing help. Opinions are fine😢😔

So I scheduled a appointment with my obgyn. I've been in different relationships in my younger ages and married and no pregnancy. I am now age 34 fixing to be 35 in Dec and trying and it's not happening. I have two kids Ages 20 and almost 17. I had a surgery at age 19 and don't remember what it was and trying to get my records now for that. I only remember that I asked the Dr will I be able to get pregnant and he said yes. This surgery happened under my belly button with a very small unnoticeable cut. I even remember the Dr said that I had a infection the reason for the surgery. I am so depressed and can't wait to get my records. My last dpo was Nov of 2013. I just truly want to cry. I want to know what is wrong with my I didn't even have any slip ups being young and in other relationships and being sexual active. I had some test done by my obgyn to check my progesterone levels. Everything was fine, Even my boyfriend sperm analysis was fine. I'm truly not understanding what's going on. I will see my obgyn Oct 5th. I am so worried.😢 Thanks for listening ladies. .