I think I'm done.

My husband and I have been together almost 10 years; we've been TTC for almost 9 years. I miscarried a few years ago around 6 weeks in. I think if I don't get pregnant this cycle, I'm done. I've done diets that ultimately didn't work due to PCOS, exercise programs, metformin, clomid, various supplements, I've asked about other fertility meds, used PreSeed, I've had tons of blood work and scans done, I followed doctors instructions to a T, and had a D&C last year to remove a mass removed that just "popped" up. I'm at my wits, I've shed trillions of tears, and I'm tired. I'm tired of being told by doctors that it's my weight and what I eat (I've cut out so many things I like) when it's the PCOS, I'm tired of being told "it'll happen when God says it's time", I'm tired of being told "just stop trying and it'll happen when you don't think about it" (tried that approach more than once and it didn't work), I'm tired of the hoping for a miracle and being disappointed and angry, and I'm tired of the hurt and sadness in my husband's eyes with every test and every time AF comes. He wants a baby as bad as I do and he deserves a baby. It hurts that I can't give him a baby because my body is severely screwed up. I don't know what to do.