Help I feel like my husband is crazy

Jenn
So this is my second baby and my husbands first. I have a daughter who's 9 from my first marriage. Also we've been trying to get pregnant for years and have had 3 miscarriages, so this is our rainbow baby. I'm 16.5 weeks and my doctor said we won't have another ultrasound to find out the sex for another 3 weeks. My husband is a total sports freak and really wants a boy. I'd like a boy too but I will be happy just for a healthy baby. Tonight we were talking and he said it doesn't matter if it's a girl because he's raising it as a boy. He said it's gonna dress in blue and wear boy clothes. Then I said no he tried to through gender equality. So I said ok if it's a boy I'll put him in dresses. He lost it. He said this baby is a boy no matter what. I'm not trying to be sexist. But if it's a girl I like girl things. Of course I don't mind her playing with boy toys but dressing it in all blue and only boy clothes and saying it's a boy if it's a girl I think is a bit over the top. What should I do?? I think he's crazy. I'm so stressed out and hoping for a boy just to not deal with all this. Am I over reacting?? Help!!