Run for our Money!

Elisé
So, my husband and I have decided our baby is going to give us a run for our money!
I'm 28 weeks--On Monday I was at work & realized at 2pm that hadn't felt baby move since 11:30, when I ate lunch. I figured baby was probably in a deep sleep from delicious food & my walking around, so I tried triggering a response by drinking some apple juice and poking my belly; nothing. I clocked out at 3:20, went to my car, laid back my seat, chugged some water & tried again. Still nothing. At 3:50 I called my OB, who told me to go to the hospital to be evaluated (since I work at the hospital I'm delivering at, I didn't make a move until I heard from my OB). I went in (of course in a panic) and was admitted & evaluatd. Everything ended up being fine & baby started responding on its own when we were taken back to the room a little befor 5pm.
The next day, baby was moving around like crazy-I have to say I got at lest 7-10 kicks every hour! I think baby realized mommy and daddy we NOT happy with it's antics! We have nicknamed our kid "Sour Patch" after this incidence; "First it's sour, then it's sweet".
And this isn't the first time we've been advised to go to the to the hospital! I went to the ER earlier in July, the weekend before my NCLEX, which had me reschedule my test, with another pregnancy complication scare (severe cramping that wouldn't subside after several hours of attempted treatment) & then the next day: baby was behaving as expected... Smh
My guess is baby doesn't want me to take the NCLEX because Monday, studying for the test, was my post-work plan, which of course didn't happen because baby started acting up! Just happy we can laugh about this now!
Anything happened to you during your pregnancy that is making you chuckle in retrospect?