so lost

I am unhappy with every job i have had. And now im trying to fond another job because this temporary spot is coming to an end. I tried getting my husband to let me stay home, he said no. My sister says, it is selfish of me to even want to stay home because he probably doesnt want to have to pay for "your kid and you". If he didnt want to pay for our stuff he shouldnt have married me. He stepped in to be a dad to my daughter. Shouldnt he help with stuff? I am so upset because i dont know what my purpose on earth is and i dont know what to do with my life. I am at work and i am trying so hard not to cry. I feel it in my heart. I like making money but i am unhappy. I have no social life. I try to make friends but it hasnt happened. I take care of my daughter, clean the house everyday or every other day. There is so much to clean and do. I try to be a good happy wife. But im just not.

Maybe i am selfish for wanting to stay home and spend more time with my daughter and get the house cleaned,organized and finished fixing it up so i wouldnt have to clean on the weekends and run errands and have home made meals every night.

I need to find my purpose in life and I dont know how or what to do.😭💔