Mother of 3 oh my!

Candace
So I'll be a mother to three children come feb 2016 not sure how I really feel about it as of right now many mixed emotions. I don't want to take my attention away from any of them because I don't want jealousy between them. I just don't know how I'll be able to divide myself between each one and giving them the same amount of attention. In all honestly I only ever wanted one child so I could give all my attention to that baby. I may sound horribly greedy but that's just how I feel. But with 3 kids I don't know how I will manage. First off I'm nervous because we never expected it at all!  With the second child it was a "if it happens oh well kind of experience" with my first we wanted her but didn't want anyone to know since I was so young now only being 22 turning 23 in December I'm in compete shock but know I will cope with it since that's what I do best in these types of life changing events. The father to all 3 are the same so I'm not worried about anything happening. I just want some opinions from you mommy of 3 kiddos and how to deal with it !?