Yay yay yay

Shakira 👨🏽‍🦱👩🏼🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏼‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱🧑🏻‍🦱
My husband and I have been ttc since March after we decided to have Mirena removed. (I'm 23 he's 38). Last month I took a pregnancy test and it looked negative to me, but tweakers kept telling me it was positive (shouldn't have done it in the first place). AF came Aug 19th and I'd given up all hope. I immediately threw away my thermometers and charts, and deleted all my charting apps, including Glow, from both my phones. I was D-O-N-E Done!! 
Well fast forward to Sept 13th. I was cleaning while my son and husband were napping and came across the box of FRER my husband bought earlier this month (I lied and told him I took it then and it came back negative). I thought to myself, "What the hell, it can only turn out one of two ways right?!" So I grabbed a cup and went in the bathroom. I sat and watched as the two lines formed right before my eyes. I was happy and shocked at the same time. I waited until after our son went to bed to show my husband. I still trying to figured out who's more shocked and excited lol 😀😀☺️😏