Too little to late..

First off this will be lengthy this is a sorta rant/story/please comment...

Bare with me and enjoy the story..

She was 5 her father a man she trusted raped her destroyed her world repeatably over and over...

In his calm voice said (You tell anyone your mother and sister will die... be daddy's good girl and be quiet like a game..)

She stayed quiet till she was 7.. grandma who was always there for her.. for her boo boos when she was sick needed a hug or love she was there!

She spoke up she tattled...

My mom was shocked upset and so mad.. *at him*

Shed ask so many time why!?!?! How did this happen!!!??? My baby!!!!!

As year grew she grew older she was raped at 14 and again at 20...

Her mother never knew at 15 her bf beat a child out of her..

The teenager knew I'm not ready to be a mom I myself am a child... but that was no way to deal with it..

He threw her in a shower kicked her again and again...

he told her to shut up and not speak or again as her father threatened I will hurt or kill you!

She stayed quiet... she told at age 17... again my mother said why!??? OMG my poor baby and cried....

At 18 she fell in love.... so she thought and married a man 10 years older then her...

After only four months he was cheating... after a year he became abusive at 1 year 4 months he threw her against a wall slammed her head into the wall.. choked her out and told her your worthless and nothing...

She cried he left for work...

She ran!!! She ran as far as she could back home to mother who she told ..

At 20 she met a man fell in love divorce was almost complete... had a a beautiful baby by her bf at 21...

Sadly he too was the same but very verbal and angry and mad and she threw him out!!

She made a promise to her self never again this is wrong I deserve more I deserve happiness my child should never see me cry..

Besides tears of joy..

The women turned 27 she was best friends with a guy since she was 26...

She was scared unsure and wall as up high...

They grew close so close...

He took her out wined and dined her met her little girl she was his world...

Then it happened...

She fell head over heels there relationship blossomed he never changed he stayed the same..

Funny sweet caring lover of all things and family...

They got pregnant...

He cried he broke down and cried and just thanked God for this blessing and her...

There now 14 weeks and 4 days...

Were best friends if you saw us you'd swear we're just a few odd balls..

After a year I've cried of happy tears he's never hit me besides little ass tap ;)

Buys me roses for no reason to this day..

My mom cries now... tears of joy her daughter is now happy with life...

We sign next wensday Sept 23rd 2015 for our new house!!

Were both moving in and forward..

I am scared but so positive..

I've gone threw so much and much more I haven't said...

-hit.. beat, stabbed, sexually molested, and raped..

I've beaten depression

I got threw a suicidal period

I did it all I've over come so much...

I know there's women out there who are stuck... your being hurt he's yelling at you he belittled you makes you feel 2 inches tall..

Don't you allow it... your prince charming is just waiting for you!!!

One song is ever so true... the broken road by rascal flats I've gone down so many broken roads... they all led me to my man today..

It gets better I swear it does...

If you or anyone you know is an abuse victim wants out needs a person to just talk too...

Let us women be there angel let me help you!

There's always a way out kids involved or not...

Don't stand alone like I did..

Take a stand and be happy!

I pray for all of you women out there who are going threw a hardship and relationship issues...

God bless and stay strong!