Bloody show after an eventful day

Alma • Baby LC due 9/25 🎀
I just wanted to share that today I woke up after my husband left from work with contractions starting at 6:30 AM! They were 20 minutes apart in the beginning and then they were 5 minutes apart. They got bad but they were barable. I called my doctors office and they went ahead and had me come in. They checked my cervix and said that the contractions I was having did open up my cervix but they wouldn't even call it 1 cm. but I am 70% thinned and/or effaced. She told me not to be discouraged because this was the signs of early labor. She told me that once the contractions get to be 3-5 minutes apart and I can't talk through them to head on over to L&D! After my appt was over she did tell me I would have some spotting, which I did. But I also ended up having my "bloody show"! And the whole day I have had contractions off and on. But my back labor (which they did tell me I had, only happens to 25% of women) is terrible. It hurts worse than my contractions. But then again I didn't progress enough today with my contractions to really be able to compare! I'm due the 25th of this month! Tomorrow marks 38 weeks and 6 days! I think in the next couple of days baby girl may make her debut!! I don't think I've ever been so ready in my entire life! 👑🎀👶