Vent/Rant

Jennifer
I know this probably isn't the place but I have no where else to vent. I have no friends anymore. My husband and I have been friends for 13 almost 14 years, together for 2 and married for 7 months. We have been through a lot together. Infidelity, trust issues, not seeing eye to eye, etc. I have a 6 year old from a previous relationship. Well anyway we're expecting our first child together and I was placed on bed rest then modified bed rest at 13 weeks. So I stopped working. He's been working but hardly at all (1 to 2 days out of his 3 day shifts). It's like he's given up. I'm depressed, he's depressed. We are financially screwed at the moment. And we have been fighting. His friend had no where to go so is staying with us. I ask my husband to do things (dishes occasionally, cook occasionally, help with fixing things, taking trash out, etc) but he doesn't do them. Then he wonders why I'm mad. He doesn't show me any affection, pay any attention to me, etc. I feel so lonely, I'm about an hour from family and I can't afford to go see them. We barely have anything for the baby so far and I'll be having a csection in 96 days. I'm so stressed out and angry. I sometimes wonder why I'm still married to him. I love him, obviously. A lot. I would go to the end of the earth for him but I feel like it's not mutual. I've tried talking to him until I'm blue in the face. It gets me no where. I'm at a loss. I feel like crying and screaming. I just don't know what to do anymore. 😳