Should I be man ??? Please help

Mabel
Ok so my husband and I have been together for the past 15 years but married for three. We went on a date to a nice club and after we went to dinner. I must say it was the first time a while that I was able to see him really relaxed and enjoying him self. Well I got really drunk but I still wanted to have sex but when we got home and got in the bed I passed out on him at 4:30am. I didn't even get a chance to give a blow job. I was so mad at my self. 
The next day I tried to make up for the night before and he just rejected me so I was like ok don't trip he just mad. Later that night we went out again.... I was like YES I can redeem myself!!!
We got three or four drinks down and he was like I have to tell you some thing. I said shoot not thing any thing negative. 
He told me when I went to sleep on him, he got up and went and got a prostitute off the internet for 40 bucks. Now mind you we are in the club and I was trying to stay classy. I'm so hurt he just kept telling I'm telling you this because I love you and doesn't mean any thing to me ? 
What should do ? Now i feel super crazy checking all his stuff 😕😐😖