I had to post!!!!

Jill
So I've been seeing a holistic endocrinologist for about 5 months for extremely low progesterone, low cortisol, and insulin resistance. For the last 3.5 months I've been taking 12 different supplements and eliminated all sugar and grains from my diet (and lost 12 lbs... Not that I was the big to begin with). Normally my periods last 8-10 days and are extremely heavy. This last "period" two weeks ago was five days and really light. I just thought my meds were doing their job. Never thought I could be pregnant. Then this week I've notice very sore breasts when I run, frequent urination, and today I noticed some nausea. So I thought what they hey, I'll take a pregnancy test and see what comes out. Well, it was positive!!! It's a blue dye test so I ran out and got a digital test... It came out positive too! I'm still a little on edge because I've had some VERY light spotting for the last two weeks (like when I wipe there is a slight light brown color to my cm) so I called my doctor and she is supposed to call me back. But to know I can get pregnant?!? That has been my biggest fear and my biggest prayer. I haven't told my hubby yet. Tomorrow is his bday. Happy birthday to him!!