Help! Bad pain!

courtney🌻 • 21. Lucas Michael & Liam Scott - 9.25.15
Yesterday I was in labor and delivery with bad sharp pain on my right side. When I went into the hospital my blood pressure was high & they were concerned about pre e. They did a UA & CBC and everything came back normal. Today, that pain on my side is worse to the point where I'm crying from the pain. I called the labor and delivery floor and they told me since everything was normal yesterday, there's nothing they can really do. It's a very sharp pain on my right side near my ribs and it's also in my back right at that area. I've had previous kidney stones and it feels something like that, but since my UA came back normal, they're refusing to do a renal ultrasound. I'm a suboxone patient at the clinic at that hospital and I cannot go to any other hospital due to a contract I signed. They think I'm after pain medication, but I'm not. The suboxone I'm taking would completely illuminate any "high" I would get. I honestly feel like I'm being discriminated against because I have to take this medicine. And just so you all know, I'm not a drug addict. I had to take Percocet for the previous stones from 6-26 weeks and when I attempted to stop, I went through a withdrawal so they put me on something that would stop the withdrawal. I "got addicted" because the hospital force fed me narcotics and wouldn't try anything else. I apologize for the rant. But can someone please tell me what I should do about this pain in my side? Or if you've had it? I've tried hot packs, cold packs, laying down, hot baths, Tylenol, and basically EVERYTHING else. I'm trying to take another hot bath until my boyfriend gets home. I'm 33 weeks with twins.