Confused and Hungry

🦖Meg🦕 • It’s time, I am ready. After several miscarriages, one ectopic & finally one pregnancy that made it to term. We have waited a few years before even thinking about it. Now We are ready! TTC for #2.
I've been put on Medroxyprogestron to make my period show up. We have been careful when it comes to sex because of the risk that my tubes are damaged from my miscarriage this summer. (Going to get them looked at in Oct.) However like all humans we made a few mistakes and we weren't as careful as we could have been. Now I'm having abnormal behavior, extra emotional and testy. Sex drive it sky high. I'm hungry all the time and eating things I normally would not eat. For example I'm a skacker when it comes to late night bites. Not lately; I cooked shells and hamburger meat the other night because I wanted corn shell tacos that bad at 11pm. I don't do this! I don't know if I should take a test or not. I'm worried I might be over thinking things. I would love to hear your ladies thoughts. Thank you.