Pcos- The Struggle 😕

After 7 years being married , unsuccessfully trying to conieve naturally I've finally given up on the natural approach.  My period will be two months late and I took three dollar tree test and they  were negative. I've done everything from charting my temps, keeping up with ovulation, losing weight, eating healthy and staying active. I have been taking prenatals, vitex and cassava root  with the hope it might helps, but nothing. For our 8th year anniversary (Oct14) my husband and I decided that we will try clomid since my doctor have been suggesting it for 2 yrs now. My tubes are clear, so hopefully something happens on our first round. I think my husband is super excited because he keeps reminding me of my appointment and already talking about buying his favorite kids books😍.
 If it wasn't for his encouraging words, rubbing feet and him telling me not to worry I would have give in a long time ago. If clomid doesn't work <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> is our next step but my gynecologist told me she don't think I'll need to go there.Praying 🙏🏾#hoping