A thank you note (Not Suggestion)

Dee • 31, SAHM🤷🏻, Bibliophile📖, Foodie🍕🍔🍟, Sitcomholic🤣, Potterhead☇
Hello all! I'm Divya, 28. I don't know where else to post this. I felt this is the right group to post.. Well, I just wanted to thank glow, and all you wonderful women.. A simple thank you wouldn't be enough to elucidate what all I feel. I would never forget the day I found this app on the AppStore.. The glow community gave me the kind of warmth and support, a sisterhood, togetherness.. Something which I never found in my own close circle whom I personally know.. All you women who were always there to clear my doubts, to share your experiences with me, to pay heed to all my fears and concerns.. I'm grateful to you all... You never met me, you don't even know me.. Yet you all were ready to help me in which ever way you could. That's the warmest and noblest thing anyone has ever done to me... When I'm down, even if I personally cal and talk to some of my friends, they never gave me the hope and love that you all amazing women did.. I can never ever ever repay you for that... May be its God's way of giving me the comfort I needed. Thank you Glow. Thank you all! Thank you so so much!!! 
Much love and Hugs,
Divya