What should i do??

Hailey
I have a step dad that has always treated my mother ,me and my siblings like crap he always says rude stuff just to upset us. Anyways him and my mother split up but no divorce they wanna see if they can work things out apart....my mother moved to idaho to get away my step dad is an alcoholic that doesnt want or think he needs help. So i have a little family of my own which is hubby and 2 children well when they split he had no where to go and couldnt afford the house they lived in all by himself so me and hubby said we would move in so he could stay in his house and we could get out of my inlaws well we pay half the rent and half of every bill. My step dad seems to think that i should have to clean up after him....i have told him several times its not my job and ive even left his messes for weeks until he does it well he keeps doing it and he doesnt seem to get it...i just want to blow up and say hey its not my obligation to clean up after you nor do i owe that to you so im not doing it anymore so either you clean up after yourself or it will stay there as long as it takes you to get to it....would that be wrong? How do you think i should approach it?