asking for prayers

hello everyone,

im sorry this is not about TTC but i could really use prayers. i found out on Friday that my 10yr old cousin was taking into protective custody & my aunt had to check into the hospital for mental health reasons, they think she was having manic episodes & is bipolar. because my aunt has no one to take care of my cousin the state might put her in foster care. i really dont want to see this happen. i have talked to my husband & we both again we need to try and do something. i told my aunt i would do anything i could & i would take care of my cousin but im afraid the state wont let me because i live 3 hours away in a different state then them. so i asking everyone for prayers, good thoughts, anything.

we won't know anything till Monday because its the weekend but right now there are 2 things that would happen, they put her in foster care or they let me care for her. but the hard part is will they let me care for her out of state? or will i have to move from my husband for sometime to care for her? (husband cant move because his work & his kiddo lives with us and has school, plus we cant move without the courts permission)

sorry everyone i know this is not what glow is for but i just needed support.

thank you