At the hospital alone

I tried for a VBAC Thursday with an induction since I was dilated enough. 14 hours of labor and due to baby boy's head not engaging and his heart rate not having variability, we had to do a c section. I was so sad to not have my VBAC and cried during most of the surgery and the surgery was more difficult compared to last time. However, Baby boy is doing great and is perfect. I love being with him. Unfortunately, plans fell through and my husband has had to go home to be with our 2 year old boy. They were able to be with baby and for almost 3 hours and my husband came for another hour and a half by himself. I can be discharged Sunday or Monday, but I am thinking Monday due to support at home. Neither of our parents are able to come to town until Tuesday. We have had a few visitors but not nearly as close to how many we had with our first baby. I have spent most of the day by myself with our new little baby boy. I am recovering faster than last time which is great. But I seriously have no one here with me. I wish I had a friend or someone who would sit and be here with me. But there is no one I can just call and ask. It is so hard. I just got pretty sad about the situation and need some support.