Don't know how to deal with this

I don't want to be bashed for this. I have become jealous of my best friend, and half the time just plan annoyed with her. She's always getting hand me outs, and taking full advantage of the system. Since we have become really close in August, I've giving her 5 bags of clothes for her kids, bought them food for the house, giving her rides to the store many times because her car wasn't working right, I did all this without second guessing because she has 4 kids and I didn't know about all the help they were getting. But lemme explain why it bugs me.

⭐every time I have to take her to the store, I have to drive past the store to pick her up which is on the other side of town. Never giving me gas money.

⭐she never comes over to my house, I have to go over there.

⭐she's always asking for things, example, just in 3 days she asked me for a high chair, another kind of chair, and to take her sister, which I never met to the store.

My tranny is slipping bad on my car, and until I can have it looked at it's parked and she knows this, but instead she calls me up asking me to take her sister to the store, when I asked why can't she, she said her car was leaking tranny fluid.... 😠

& she was telling me she gets all this help with food, clothes, holiday stuff and gifts because it's just her husband's income reported, which they arnt reporting 3 other under the table incomes that total up to around 2,000.

It's nothing for them to blow 300-500 a week in weed and beer. (which were we also differ, I'm not a smoker, and barely drink)

While we sit here, my husband works, but his hours are getting cut because of the weather, he's about to take on a second job. I'm in school full time, have two kids, and have Parent as leaders meets. We are struggling hardcore. We don't have eggs, bread, milk. We don't get handouts. I am so jealous at the fact we bust our butts and struggle, but they get everything handed to them, and take advantage of people.

Idk how I can be friends and not hold something against it. Advice?