I want to b happy but I want my bff to b happy 2...

pretty unique Thompson
Need advice... One of my dearest friend has been struggling to conceive for a couple of years already. I've cried with her and been by her side through it all. I ask God to please send her this blessing as I know she will be a wonderful mom. She is now going through fertility treatments in the hopes of one day her biggest wish can come true.I want this for her just as bad as she does. I became a mother at a young age. My only daughter is now close to 9 years old. I had the I.u.d in as a method of both control. But it recently started acting out and my obgyn suggested it be taken out. My husband and I decided to go ahead and not use birth control to give my body a break in hopes to one day in the near future, our family will grow. I agreed bcs I heard many stories of women taking a while to b able to conceive after having the iud in for many years. You just never know. My fear is that I will become pregnant first than her and I will break her heart as she really really wants a baby. But I feel if I don't start trying now maybe it will never again happen for me😳. I'm contemplating just going back on birth control and accepting the fact that my daughter will b an only child just bcs I don't think I'll b brave enough to look her in the face and tell her I'm pregnant... Is any one out there going through this or has gone through this that can guide me In how to handle this. I love my best friend and the last thing I want is to hurt her....