Feeling worthless...

Teesha
My boyfriend works Wednesday through Sunday for eight hours each day. He is nineteen and I am only eighteen. We have a fifteen month old son and animals. We live on our own by the way. Anyways, I stay at home with our son because daycare is expensive. I clean the house, cook meals for our son and take care of the animals. My son constantly has tantrums so it's not exactly easy to stay home with him. Whenever he gets home at midnight he wants to play video games and I'm exhausted. I ask him to go to bed as soon as we finish eating. He usually picks up an argument and refuses to go to bed. Our son wakes up at 8 and my boyfriend gets upset because he's tired. He spends little time with our son and whenever he leaves our son cries and yells "Dada." Whenever he's not working he likes to relax and play video games online with his friends. He doesn't acknowledge that I clean or take care of our son or anything. He says all I do is sit around all day. But whenever I asked him to take care of our son and clean the whole apartment he argued that he couldn't because our son is running around. I do both every single day. My boyfriend doesn't want to do anything with me but have sex. I feel worthless...