No judgment.. please.

Okay,

So my mother is extremely depressed,

She used to be an alcoholic, a drug addict (speed, meth, acid ect) and a full on chain smoker.

She had a major surgery a few years ago that ended with her having to live the rest of her life with a colostomy bag; now not all of this is important but its just back story.

Anyway, my father passed away in 2013 and her surgery was in 2014

(I wrote a few years because in a few months it'll have been 2 years)

Anyway with both of those reasons she is very depressed and doesn't go out at all, she is very self concious and secluded in her home.

My brothers and I have all moved out as we are all over 17 now.

Now to the main part, and why I added the passed drug addictions part.

Okay, so I am extremely proud of my mother for giving up alcohol, drugs and cigarettes, have no doubt about that!

But..

As she is very secluded and what not, whenever I see her she is very, very full on..

She is almost unbearable, and please don't think I do not love her, its just hard to deal with her because I am the only person she really gets to see.

(My brothers work full time and we all live in separate towns, we try visit as much as possible)

She calls me 16 times a day.. and it's just too much, but because I'm the only one she talks to I don't know what to do.. :(

Any advice on this part?

Second part:

Okay as I wrote she has given up all drugs, but she does still smoke Marijuana, all day, everyday.. inside her house.

She smokes it for the pain she has (she has a very bad back and the pain from her surgery) but I hate being around it, especially because I'm pregnant. :(

I don't visit very much because of distance but also because her whole house is filled with the smoke, but I don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her to stop. :(

Any advice?

Please don't judge her,

She has had a very hard life and the last few years especially..

She never did drugs around us, and she never smoked when us kids lived there. :(

Please help.