Discharge ew...

Okay so I've been dating my current bf for a year now and we have A TON of sex. In the beginning of the relationship I was on BC and he just pulled out. A few months ago I ran out of BC & and couldn't get another fill due to insurance reasons etc etc. Anyway, that past couple months we have continued to have sex...a lot. However, we've strictly been using the pullout method and nothing else. Bad habit I know I know but it's so hard to say no! And the issue with condoms is he doesn't stay hard in them....I'd imagine because of being so used to without. I'm sure just like most girls, I've gotten paranoid about whether or not I'm pregnant. So I've done the online tests and quizzes and researched early pregnancy symptoms. While some things alarm me, nothing did more than the info on vaginal discharge. It said that pregnant women typically have white chunky or thick or "cottage cheese" (ew) discharge. I get this thick white stuff every so often and frankly, as I'm sure many others will agree, it's just plain gross and it smells weird. I don't have it all of the time, sometimes it's just clear (my favorite kind to have, it just seems less gross..). Luckily I have gotten my period multiples times since stopping BC. My question is...am I the only one who's discharge changes? To go from white and thick to clear and runny or smelly or scentless??? I just hope I'm not the only one. Id love to fix the stink problem too..Lol btw I'm 16