Prayers needed PLEASE

I'm going through a very difficult time in my life and my faith is being tested. I have three beautiful girls and I'm a single mother. I recently learn I am pregnant with my fourth child but I'm not in a relationship with the father. The father doesn't want to have the baby and I'm torn. I don't want an abortion but I don't want to bring a child into this world who is unwanted. I feel horrible for even writing this post because I know there are many women hoping to get pregnant or holding on hoping to remain pregnant and here I am debating on wether to keep this baby or not. I love children I love my girls with all my being. I just can't see myself at my age having a fourth child and raising him or her by myself. I've done it before and I know what l will have to face. I know people are quick to judge and it's ok because at the end of the day this is between me and God. He knows my heart. I'm just feeling so lost and alone. Reason why I decided to write this post. I know whats the right thing to do. I spoke with my Pastor and with my childhood friend and I feel their love and support but my fear and lack of faith are getting the best of me. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. Thank you and God bless