Feels like I'm falling apart.

I'm 38 weeks pregnant with my third and I'm so absurdly emotional lately. I never got this bad with my other two. I'm crying so much and so randomly. I am under some stress obviously as I'm nearing the end of pregnancy with two other children to care for but I have plenty of help and support so I feel silly for letting myself get so upset all the time. I feel like I need to stay strong. My husband works his butt off to provide for us and he is doing amazing. We have everything we need and more and it's all thanks to him. I'm a stay at home mom and the house work is not getting done as well anymore and I've been making frozen meals instead of homemade and I'm feeling inadequate but I just don't have the energy anymore. Now to make matters worse, my mom just called crying and upset because she has had severe breast pain for a few weeks and found a lump. Breast cancer runs in our family and she is too scared to go to the doctor and nothing I say is working to convince her to go and I'm so freaking scared that my mom is sick. I feel like I'm absolutely falling apart. I have no energy for my youngest (almost 2) and I'm so impatient with my 6 year old and I feel like the world's worst wife, mother and daughter. I'm being induced next weekend due to a neurological condition that I have that seems to be getting worse as this pregnancy progresses and I want to be done being pregnant but at the same time I'm scared that once baby comes I'm going to struggle even more. I have it so easy compared to my other pregnancies (I worked and was studying for my master's back then) and yet here I am sucking at everything I do and laying in bed when I should be cleaning or playing with my little one. What is wrong with me? 😢