Need to vent

Katie
I'm 8w5 today and was scheduled for my first OB appointment and ultrasound today. I was so excited bc hubby and I wanted to tell our parents this weekend (we've been waiting til we had the ultrasound). I get to the office this morning, fill out the paperwork, and a nurse comes out to tell me the OB is stuck at the hospital all day doing deliveries, I have to reschedule. 
This is the second time this office has rescheduled my appointment. The earliest date they have open is November 30th. I'll be 12 weeks pregnant by then with NO prenatal care. That is NOT ok! I asked them to double book me sometime earlier and I'll sit and wait, I begged them bc it's my first pregnancy and I have no idea what's going on and I'm scared! But they wouldn't give me anything earlier.
So I booked an appointment at another doctor's office next week. I just want to be SEEN by SOMEONE, is that such a bad thing?  I just want to make sure the little one is ok and that I'm on the right track. I'm so angry and frustrated right now, I had to rant. 😡😤