Confused! Notgonnalie, i need your expertise!

🎄☃️❄️Kayla❄️☃️🎄 • 27 yrs old & mother of 3 sons Aiden, Eli & Leo ❤️ TTC 3 years, 2 miscarriages & now sweet Leo is 3 months! 💞💖💖

Sorry if this isn't the right room.. Okay ladies, I'm not new to this but need help! This has NEVER happened. I had a positive OPK on CD14 & 15 so I assumed ovulation was the next day as I had EGCM, cervix was high, soft, & open. I also temp & had a 'ovulation dip' as they call it. My temps after that(so far 3) have been high(above my cover line) but today, I am 3 DPO and wanted to test cause I was cramping(damn mind tricks) I'm a POAS addict so I grabbed a OPK and by my suprise, it was positive! Okay the cheap strips tested negative on CD 14 when my first response ones tested positive. Today, the cheap ones look almost positive but First Response was a blazing positive!! At first, I thought maybe i didn't ovulate that day BUT my cm has been creamy since yesterday and my cervix is still high but closed. AHH!! I'm going NUTS!!!

First pic is a few days ago on CD 14 when cheapies tested negative but FR tested positive. The last two are pictures of today!! Has anyone ever went through this before??

PS - I started taking B Complex vitamin this month. & used Preseed. Only thing different.