Don't know how I feel...

One of my best friends used to have a thing with my brother. He's only a year older than me and my friend is my age. He took her to homecoming when he was senior and she was a junior and things just went from there. They started liking each other I guess, I don't really know all the details. One time they both went to someone's graduation party and ended up hard core making out and when I found out I was like "okay, this is a little uncomfortable for me but whatever". A couple months later they stopped talking to each other and having a thing. But then I just found out recently that she gave him a blowjob and I don't know how to feel. She didn't tell anyone, I just found out because my brother told someone else and that someone else told me. I'm really mad and want to confront her because I never said I was okay with that so why would she do it. I mean obviously I can't stop my brother from doing stuff but they weren't even dating and it's just weird for me because he's my brother and she's my best friend. I'm honestly mad like she should've thought of my feelings before she did that I mean there are plenty of guys out there why did it have to be my brother. They don't even like each other or talk to each other now. I'm just really pissed that she did that with my brother should I have a right to be? Should I confront her about it and tell her how I feel about that?