Blood not on period. Help!!!

A little while back, about a month ago, i was asleep, and around midnight I started getting really bad cramps.

It had been a week since my period, so I wasn't ovulating.

Ok so I woke up with really bad cramps, I had had sex with my husband the night before, I had washed myself and had gone to bed early.

Like I was saying. When I woke up I had bad cramps, so bad I had almost cried. This happened a little more than a month ago.

In the morning I wake up, everything's alright, I'm just having slight cramps, but when my husband get up to turn on the light, he stared at me in shock, something he irregularly does, he's a composed person.

Our bed was covered in my blood. But it wasn't like full on blood, it was blood with like translucent liquid. I was so scared I didn't know what to do.

I went to my ob-gyn, a week after this had happened, he checks me, everything's fine. Nothing is wrong with me.

Ok, so now two weeks ago, I wake up at exactly 12:30, I checked my phone, with a really heavy fever. It was so strong I was hallucinating. I saw red horses in my ceiling, and black cats.

I didn't take medication, I simply applied wet cloths on me. I woke up an hour later with my back hurting so bad again, I could've sworn I was going to start bleeding again, as it felt the same as before.

My legs are hurting, my thighs are hurting, and so is my back and pelvis.

Everything was the same except there was no blood.

Anyone know what could be wrong with me???