Help! Pregnancy!?

Darcy
Okay so basically I made the wrong decision and had sex without a condom and he came inside me. This was about a week ago and ever since then ive been having this weird creamy/milky white discharge, at first I thought it was nothing but my boobs have been sore and have grown a bit, I've been quite nauseous, and I've had a couple other symptoms that can be signs of pregnancy. I have the NuvaRing in but i put it in the day before we had sex and it was the first time ive used it and haven't used any form of birth control in a couple months so I don't know if the ring would've had any affect and I took plan B but it was about 2 and a half days later so im not sure if it really would've done anything. I wasnt ovulating when we had sex but I was fertile so I'm even more nervous. My periods supposed to start in about 2 weeks so I cant take a pee test until after I've officially missed it and I cant go see my family doctor without my parents finding out what's going on. I found a pregnancy test online on parents.com and it said I probably am. Any advice on what to do or what you think? Someone please help I'm freaking out!!