Advice and opinions....

So I'm gunna start this off by saying there may be some profanity (not too much). So if you don't mind it read on....p.s. This is long but anyone that can give any advice, it's highly appreciated.....
So my fiancé and I met when I was 14 and he was 17. We started dating few months later. We've always known we were perfect for each other. No doubt about it. We're so alike but different at the same time. We met in foster care, he was living about an hour away so because of the system we were mainly kinda "long distance" for about a year till we seen each other again. We did love each other for sure!! After 6 more months we started having sex. About a year later I got pregnant. He was great to me... Until I got pregnant. He couldn't take the moodiness and hormones. He just had no respect for any of my feelings. He got so tired of me he threw me out of "his" apartment with all of my stuff with no phone or anything with all of my family an hour away. He even locked me out once at 2am pregnant, crying, and tired. He just started becoming disrespectful. After our son was born thing got somewhat better but I ended up with postpartum depression. But I still have it to this day with my son almost 3. But I just question is because we've been through, and are still going through tough shit together, and we need each other to get through things.. But he is just really disrespectful, thinks I'm purposely being depressed, just to piss him off. I have terrible insecurities and he tells me I should be more dedicated to my workouts and work this out more or do this more even though I do workout often and not too out of shape. He will embarrass me in front of his friends, talk shit to me in front of his friends in public, complain and talk shit about me to his friends. He even lets his friends talk shit to me and disrespect me , and talk shit about me to him too. He never remembers our anniversary and barely even remembers my birthday. When he gets home from work I look forward to seeing him but he just hangs out with his friends (neighbors) or plays video games or sits on his phone. And I know he's lied to me and kept shit from me soooo much throughout our whole relationship but I was just blinded cause I just thought he was just so perfect despite the way he treats me. I wanted HIM. I just feel like I'm just the bitch who sits at home, watches our son, cooks,cleans, and gives him sex whenever he wants while he can go out and do whatever he wants. I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time or if I should try to keep it going hoping he grows up more. We have our good and happy times but he just makes me feel even shittier about myself than I already do.... But he's just always happy and doesn't understand why I'm not....