Need to vent

So my husband and I have been TTC for 14 months now. We've had all the blood work and a semen analysis done. I'm very relived knowing that everything is ok with me and that I do not have PCOS like they suspected. The only thing was that my husband motility was low and the doctor said she sees that a lot these days so she's not to concerned. 
We've been trying so hard these last few months, ovulation kits, vitamins and whatnot, to be able to conceive before we resort to <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>. It's gotten to the point that sex just feels pressured for the both of us and we're both becoming sexually fustrated.
This special time where we're trying to create the next chapter of our lives has become so hard and tiring. Everyone always says, relax and don't try so hard...how do you not?! 
I can feel myself starting to become depressed, and it is just going to get worse with the holidays approaching where you see extended family, and everyone has to ask "when are you going to have kids?"  People are just so insensitive.