Moms that are pregnant and have kids age 10 and under

When you give birth, who are you leaving your kids with ? Or does your hospital allow them to be there ? My hospital doesn't allow anyone under 18 in the delivery room so I will have to leave my 1 year old with my mom. I don't really have a problem with it , because I trust my mom. What I do have a problem with is how the other  that we went to visit my mother in law she asked me who I plan on leaving my daughter with and when I told her with my mom she said to leave my daughter with her and that when I get discharged from the hospital to stop by and pick her up well 1st of all, Over my dead body would I let my daughter stay with you and 2nd of all, I don't plan on stopping by your house the day I get discharged , I want to go home and REST ! . I don't even take my daughter to her house much for a reason. Because she's fucken crazy and tries to give my daughter whole vegetable soup at 6 months when she doesn't even have teeth yet and gave her water at just 2 months old 😡 she always goes against me and talks crap about what choices I make for my daughter and how I want to do things I would never leave my child over night I mean , I would never leave her somewhere she won't feel comfortable , she will be sad the whole time and miss her grandma (my mon) and my husband & I. It's like don't even bother trying to convince me because my decision has been made and if things aren't done MY way best believe you will never see my kids again. I hate how she thinks my mom is incapable of taking care of her because my mom has epilepsy , she may have epilepsy but she's definatley NOT stupid my mom watched my daughter for several hours a day for 3 whole months while I worked. Trust me , lovely MIL of mine , my mom does a better job than you (; 

Vote below to see results!